We have implemented health and safety protocols to create a safe and comfortable environment for our employees and guests, and we want to establish our shared expectations for conduct while we are hosting you at the winery. Further, we want to ensure that you are aware that certain risks exist while the COVID-19 virus continues to affect the population and obtain your affirmative waiver regarding our liability as described more thoroughly below.
By visiting the winery, you are accepting and agreeing to the following:
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering at all times, except while seated at the table for their tasting experience. By joining us for a tasting you are agreeing to wear a face covering and respect that wearing a face covering is the expectation of the other guests at the winery as well.
- Social distancing practices should be respected while at the winery. Guests should ensure that they maintain 6 feet of distance between themselves and other guests who are not in their party.
- Please be aware that any guest refusing to adhere to the safety practices will be asked to leave the premises.
- You and each of the individuals in your party acknowledge the contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus and voluntarily assume the risks of exposure or infection, which could result in injury, serious illness, permanent disability or death.
- You and each of the individuals in your party voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself, including, but not limited to, personal injury, illness, disability, death, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you may experience or incur in connection with your visit to or participation in wine tasting at the winery (“Claims”).
- You and each of the individuals in your party release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and hold harmless Duckhorn Wine Company, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You and each of the individuals in your party understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Duckhorn Wine Company, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after your visit to or participation in wine tasting at the winery.
- You and each of the individuals in your party forfeit all right to bring any and all claims against Duckhorn Wine Company for any reason, and in return, you and each of the individuals in your party will be permitted to visit and participate in wine tasting at the winery.
- You are representing to Duckhorn Wine Company that you and each of the individuals in your party are not aware of possessing any health conditions that are known to increase your likelihood of experiencing injuries or make you more susceptible to illness while engaging in wine tasting activities or being exposed to the winery environment.
- You and each individual in your party will make every effort to follow all safety precautions posted at the winery and as explained verbally by winery staff.