Serves: 6 Appetizers
1. In a medium saute pan, sweat the shallots in the butter for 3 minutes
2. Add the minced bacon and chopped sage leaves, cook 2 minutes
3. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook until they absorb all the fat
4. Add the cream and simmer stirring with a spatula until uniform
5. Add salt, pepper, bread crumbs, grated parmesan and bread crumbs
6. Stir with spatula and allow to cool
1. With paper towel clean any debris or soil from mushroom caps.
2. Remove the stems from mushroom cap and use stems for stuffing
3. Toss the caps with cooking oil to coat and season with salt
4. Lay mushroom on a sheet tray and bake in the oven at 400 for 25 minutes
5. Basting the caps with additional oil while cooking
6. Remove caps and allow to cool.
1. Using a small spoon fill the mushroom caps with the roasted caps. Be generous
2. Cook mushrooms on a sheet pan stuffing side up at 350 for 25- 30 minutes
3. Allow to cool before serving garnish with chopped parsley
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.