1. Melt butter in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Sauté shallot until soft, 3–5 minutes.
2. Add spinach and continue to cook for 5 minutes until spinach is cooked through. Drain spinach in a fine strainer until most of the water is gone.
3. Stir in paprika, salt, and pepper to taste.
4. In a pot heat cream to a low simmer. Add the cream cheese and blue cheese until melted and whisk until fully incorporated.
5. Stir in spinach & serve with fresh bread.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.