- Melt butter in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Sauté shallot until soft, 3–5 minutes.
- Add spinach and continue to cook for 5 minutes until spinach is cooked through. Drain spinach in a fine strainer until most of the water is gone.
- Stir in paprika, salt, and pepper to taste.
- In a pot heat cream to a low simmer. Add the cream cheese and blue cheese until melted and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Stir in spinach & serve with fresh bread.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.