- Prepare pizza oven or heat grill on high heat with pizza stone.
- Prepare all ingredients and have ready to assemble pizza.
- Prepare pizza on pizza peel or pan - dust with cornmeal for easy transfer to oven.
- Gently brush dough with olive oil then sprinkle with cheese.
- Slide pizza into pizza oven or onto hot stone and cook until cheese is melted and sides are crispy and brown about 4-6 minutes.
- Finish pizza with smoked salmon pieces, red onion and a sprinkling of chives or dill. Garnish with sour cream.
- Slice and serve pizza with Migration Pinot Noir, Calera, Goldeneye or Decoy Wines.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.