- Mix all ingredients together to form a paste and spread on both sides of meat, marinate on counter for 1 hour or in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before grilling.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and toss together with olive oil, lime juice and salt.
- Place avocado, yogurt, cilantro, lime juice and pinch of salt in blender and pulse. With blender running slowly add olive oil. Taste and check for consistency, add more olive oil, lime juice or salt to taste.
- Grill steak on medium high grill for 6-8 minutes per side, let rest and slice thinly against grain.
- Heat tortillas in hot pan.
- Serve tacos with meat, slaw and top with avocado crema.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.