Combine cheese with all ingredients and reserve.
To Prepare Squash:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut off each end of the squash and halve delicata lengthwise. Scoop out seeds using a spoon.
- Slice 1/2 inch thick crescents and toss with oil, ras, honey, and salt. Roast for 25 minutes, flipping squash halfway.
To Plate Salad:
- Mixed 3 cups of greens (Red Leaf, Little Gem, Baby Romaine or Butter Lettuce) and 1 cup of toasted pepitas (toasted for 7-8 min. at 350 degrees).
- Place a small amount of roasted squash in the center of the salad plate.
- Drizzle with a little shallot vinaigrette, small amount of goat cheese and sprinkle of toasted pepitas.
- Top the squash with about 3/4 cup of washed mixed greens on the salad plate. Drizzle the mixed greens with shallot vinaigrette and layer the salad with remaining roasted squash, chevre and toasted pepitas.
Take a look at our recommended pairings below.