Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place sliced squash in a medium size bowl and toss with EVOO, ras al hanout, salt and honey. Roast for 20 minutes until lightly golden and soft.
- Place squash in a medium size pot. Cover with water, sage, diced apple and diced parsnip and bring to a simmer. Cook until parsnips are tender.
- Place soup into blender and puree until smooth.
- Strain into separate pot using a medium size straine. Adjust with water to desired thickness and season with walnut oil, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with crème fraiche and a sprinkle of ras al hanout when serving.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.