- Prepare pizza oven or heat grill on high heat with pizza stone.
- Prepare pizza on pizza peel or pan - dust with cornmeal for easy transfer to oven.
- Gently brush dough with olive oil then dot with garlic and sprinkle with cheese. Layer prosciutto around pizza followed by stone fruit if using.
- Slide pizza into pizza oven or onto hot stone and cook until cheese is melted and sides are crispy and brown about 4-6 minutes.
- Finish pizza with fresh arugula and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Slice and serve with Duckhorn Vineyards Merlot or Decoy Wines.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.