Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat drizzle 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, add onions and cook until brown and caramelized. Add a pinch of salt and thyme during cooking. Set aside.
2. Saute’ mushrooms and garlic in olive oil until softened.
3. Next cook pancetta until slightly crisp but not too much as it will cook more on the pizza.
4. Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface to a 1/4-1/8 inch thick. Stamp out around 20-30 rounds with a pastry cutter and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Brush each round with a bit of olive oil. On half of them brush with pizza sauce, layer caramelized onions, pancetta and crumbled blue cheese. On the other half layer with mozzarella, caramelized onions and mushrooms. Or intermingle the ingredients as you wish.
6. Bake until crisp and golden about 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.