1. Combine all Dry Ingredients
2. Add Butter and combine until butter is broken up
3. Add Ice Water with Vinegar
4. Roll Dough into a rectangle sheet. Fold over onto itself then turn the dough clockwise and fold again. Roll out and allow dough to rest for 10 minutes. Repeat the process. This will create layers in the dough when baking.
1. Roll the Puff dough on a lightly floured work surface about 1/8” thickness
2. Using a pastry brush, generously brush Dijon mustard on the base of the puff dough
3. Cut dough into 1 inch strips
4. Place the sausage pieces on the middle of the strip and roll
5. Egg wash before baking
6. Bake at 350 degrees until dough is golden brown
7. Serve warm
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.