Cook time about 30 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
1. Pulse each vegetable, one at a time, in the bowl of a food processor starting with the tomato. Empty the processor after each vegetable has been processed into a large bowl. It is important not to add all the vegetables at one time into the food processor.
2. Stir all vegetables together and add salt, pepper, lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil.
3. Return the mixture to the processor and pulse until its finely chopped.
4. Pour Gazpacho into a pitcher and stir in chilled tomato juice until desired consistency.
5. Check seasoning and add salt if needed.
6. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
7. Serve in small cups and garnish with small pieces of chopped avocado and a tortilla chip.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.