- Pulse each vegetable, one at a time, in the bowl of a food processor starting with the tomato. Empty the processor after each vegetable has been processed into a large bowl. It is important not to add all the vegetables at one time into the food processor.
- Stir all vegetables together and add salt, pepper, lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil.
- Return the mixture to the processor and pulse until its finely chopped.
- Pour Gazpacho into a pitcher and stir in chilled tomato juice until desired consistency. Check seasoning and add salt if needed.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve in small cups and garnish with small pieces of chopped avocado and a tortilla chip.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.