- Prepare pizza oven or heat grill on high heat with pizza stone.
- Prepare all ingredients and have ready to assemble pizza.
- Prepare pizza on pizza peel or pan - dust with cornmeal for easy transfer to oven.
- Gently brush dough with olive oil, dot with garlic, pinch pieces of barrata cheese and place around dough, followed by tomato wedges.
- Slide pizza into oven or onto hot stone and cook until cheese is melted and sides are crispy and brown about 4-6 minutes.
- Finish pizza with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil.
- Slice and serve with Duckhorn Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, or Rose - Migration, Calera or Decoy Wines.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.