This dish requires two days to prepare.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pulse salt, black pepper, thyme and cloves together in a spice grinder or food processor until it forms a paste. Rub all over the pork and let sit for 24 hours.
- Combine the citrus juices, olive oil and honey. Pour over the Pork.
- Place Pork on a foil lined roasting pan at least 4” deep uncovered and roast for 1 hour.
- Lower oven to 350 degrees and cover the pork. Baste with Citrus Marinade and continue to cook for 4 hours. Baste with the citrus marinade every hour.
- Pork is done when a fork can easily be inserted and twisted without resistance. Skim any excess fat from the marinade and serve the citrus juice over sliced pork.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.