Preheat the oven to 375 °F
- In a stand mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, and garlic and whip until combined.
- Fold in the chicken, 3/4 cup of the cheese, 6 Tbsp of the blue cheese (if using) and the green onion.
- Transfer the mixture into a 1-1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese over top.
- Bake the dip for about 20 minutes, until bubbling. Turn on the broiler and broil 6 inches from the heat until lightly browned on top, a few minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and serve warm with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.