Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Chop Broccolini into small pieces and put on sheet pan.
- Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper and roast in 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, checking occasionally for desired doneness. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Prepare remaining ingre-dients.
- After broccolini has cooled briefly put in a bowl and add preserved lemons, lemon juice, pinch of chili flakes and mix. Taste and season with salt and pepper. May need to add more olive oil if dry and a bit more lemon juice if needed.
- To prepare crostini, slice baguette thinly and brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Roast in 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until desired crispness.
- To prepare toasts, spread each toast with a layer of cheese and then spoon some broccolini mixture on top and serve.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.