- Prepare pizza oven or heat grill on high heat with pizza stone.
- Heat a saute’ pan over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil - add red peppers, onion, garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Set aside in bowl to cool.
- Prepare chicken, shred and toss with 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare pizza dough on pizza peel or pan - dust with cornmeal for easy transfer to oven.
- Gently brush dough with bbq sauce then sprinkle with cheese, next layer chicken followed by peppers and onion mixture.
- Slide pizza into pizza oven or onto hot stone and cook until cheese is melted and sides are crispy and brown about 4-6 minutes.
- Slice and serve pizza with Paradox Zinfandel or Decoy wines.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.