Thanksgiving Celebration Preparation - Virtual Event
Friday, November 13, 2020 | Starts at 4:00 PM
Club discount shown at checkout
The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is upon us! Before diving in, Thanksgiving acts as the perfect reminder to pause in gratitude and toast to loved ones. Of course, no Thanksgiving table is complete without our favorite wines. Join Calera Winemaker, Mike Waller, and the President and CEO of Duckhorn Portfolio, Alex Ryan, as they share their favorite wine and side dish pairings for your Thanksgiving menu. Director of Events, Stephanie DiStefano, will also be present to guide you through a variety of tips and tricks that will help this holiday season’s festivities feel seamless! With wine, tips and recipes, this year’s celebration is sure to be fondly remembered. Purchase your wines by October 30th to join us for this inaugural experience. Only 50 packages available for our newest virtual event. Purchase early to ensure participation!
Featured Event Wines:
Total Event Pricing:
Club Members - $250 plus tax* per household
General Admission - $300 plus shipping and tax* per household
* Tickets includes wine, zoom access, tasting with winemakers, side dish recipes and event planning tool
** Wine will be billed separately from ticket purchase
- Ticket and participation purchase deadline for this event is November 1, 2020
- By purchasing your ticket today, you will be charged for your event ticket only
- $14 + tax for members
- $64 + tax for general admission
- Wine will be charged separately ($236 + tax) when the package ships
- Once your wines ship, we will send Zoom log-in information, and any other information needed to prepare for this event, including recipes and ingredients lists
We look forward to seeing you virtually soon. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or 707-967-2031 for more information.
*Guests must be 21 and over to attend.
**All ticket sales are non-refundable, see the cancellation policy for details.