A Perfect Pairing:
Pinot and Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. - Virtual Event
Friday, September 25, 2020 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Club discount shown at checkout
Building onto our first venture into Pinot Noir production since 1993, Duckhorn Portfolio has amassed an incredible Pinot Noir collection that is sure to delight every wine lover’s heart. Taste through a diverse array of California Pinot Noirs from Duckhorn Portfolio with Goldeneye winemaker, Katey Larwood, as we celebrate California Wine Month! Highlighting the distinct characters of Anderson Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Santa Cruz Mountains AVAs, join Katey as she dives into a deep appreciation of this expressive, versatile grape grown throughout the Golden State. Take the grapes versatility to new levels and experience how beautifully it pairs with three cheeses presented by the co-owner of Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. Only 50 packages available for our newest virtual event. Purchase early to ensure participation!
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this experience you acknowledge that your shipping information will be provided to Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. solely and exclusively for the purpose of order fulfillment.
Featured Event Wines and Cheese from Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.:
Total Event Pricing:
Club Members - $280 plus tax* per household
General Admission - $315 plus shipping and tax* per household
* Tickets includes wine, zoom access, 3 cheeses shipped to participants home, tasting with winemaker and cheese monger
** Wine will be billed separately from ticket purchase
- Ticket and participation purchase deadline for this event is September 17, 2020
- By purchasing your ticket today, you will be charged for your event ticket only
- $76 + tax for members
- $111 + tax for general admission
- Wine will be charged separately ($204 + tax) when the package ships
- Once your wines ship, we will send Zoom log-in information, and any other information needed to prepare for this event, including cheeses
We look forward to seeing you virtually soon. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or 707-967-2031 for more information.
*Guests must be 21 and over to attend.
**All ticket sales are non-refundable, see the cancellation policy for details.