Grand Passage Release Dinner at Canvasback
Saturday, May 8, 2021 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
1825 J B George Road | Walla Walla, WA 99362
Club discount shown at checkout
Only a few seats left! An intimate evening for those who prize purity, concentration, and layered complexity. Join Canvasback Winemaker, Brian Rudin, during Walla Walla Spring Release Weekend for the special release of our 2018 Grand Passage, a wine of unparalleled depth and structure. Enjoy a specially crafted four-course dinner led by local Executive Chef, Chad Bostwick, as he pairs beautifully balanced cabernets with an exclusively curated menu rooted deeply in the agricultural bounty of Eastern Washington. This decadent spring dinner will be held al fresco at our beautiful tasting room in Walla Walla. Reservations required.
Featured Event Wines:
- 2020 Canvasback Walla Walla Valley Rosé
- 2019 Canvasback Columbia Valley Riesling
- 2017 Canvasback Red Mountain Cabernet Franc Ciel du Cheval Vineyard
- 2017 Canvasback Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon Ciel du Cheval Vineyard
- 2018 Canvasback Grand Passage Red Mountain Washington State Cabernet Sauvignon
Club Members - $150/person + tax
General Admission - $175/person + tax
*Guests must be 21 and over to attend. No pets are allowed at this event.
**All ticket sales are non-refundable, see the cancellation policy for details. CA sales tax applies to all ticket purchases.