The VIRTUAL Discussion Release Derby Party
Saturday, May 1, 2021 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Club discount shown at checkout
Only a few spots remain! Join us virtually for our most highly-anticipated event of the year, as we celebrate the annual release of The Discussion and the Kentucky Derby! Enjoy the 2017 vintage, our 40th harvest, as well as other new releases with our winemaker, Renée Ary. Celebrity Chef Edward Lee will join us to showcase the diversity and complexity of Louisville’s rich culture as we pair Duckhorn wines with modern Southern cuisine. Keeping with the tradition of this popular event, we invite participants to don their best Derby attire at home for a chance to win our best-dressed competition. We encourage all purchases to be made by April 23rd to delight in the fun, wine, food, live music, and more!
Featured Event Wines:
- 2019 Duckhorn Vineyards Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- 2017 Duckhorn Vineyards The Discussion Napa Valley Red Wine
- 2018 Duckhorn Vineyards Napa Valley Merlot Three Palms Vineyard
Derby Package Options Available for Purchase:
After securing your ticket, we will contact you to offer additional options.
- Derby Day Flight
- Discussion Library Vertical
- Discussion….but make it BIG!
(All package details available HERE)
- Ticket and participation purchase deadline for this event is April 23, 2021
- By purchasing your ticket today, you will be charged for your event ticket only
- Complimentary for members
- $25 + tax for general admission
- Upon ticket purchase, an events team member will contact you to discuss our additional package options as well as Zoom meeting details and any other information needed to prepare for this event, including recipes and ingredients lists
- Wine packages will be charged separately when the package ships
We look forward to seeing you virtually soon. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-967-2031 for more information.
*Guests must be 21 and over to attend.
**All ticket sales are non-refundable, see the cancellation policy for details.