A Celebration of Merlot with Duckhorn Vineyards - Virtual Event
Friday, October 16, 2020 | Starts at 4:00 PM
Club discount shown at checkout
Since 1978, Duckhorn Vineyards has prided itself on pioneering the Merlot movement throughout Napa Valley. Celebrate the lavishly textured and versatile grape that helped us win Wine of the Year in 2017 for our 2014 Duckhorn Vineyards Three Palms Merlot. With over four decades of winemaking experience, join us as we dive into the 40th vintage of our single-vineyard Merlot wines, presented by Duckhorn Vineyards winemaker, Renée Ary. Then, join Chef Natalie Niksa of La Saison, Napa Valley for a cooking demonstration of her Duck Sliders! Purchase your package by October 1st to drink and eat alongside our experts as you delight all senses! Only 50 packages available for our newest virtual event. Purchase early to ensure participation!
Featured Event Wines:
Total Event Pricing:
Club Members - $385 plus tax* per household
General Admission - $425 plus shipping and tax* per household
* Tickets includes wine, zoom access, tasting with winemaker, cooking demo and recipe
** Wine will be billed separately from ticket purchase
- Ticket and participation purchase deadline for this event is October 9, 2020
- By purchasing your ticket today, you will be charged for your event ticket only
- $19 + tax for members
- $59 + tax for general admission
- Wine will be charged separately ($366 + tax) when the package ships
- Once your wines ship, we will send Zoom log-in information, and any other information needed to prepare for this event, including recipes and ingredients lists
We look forward to seeing you virtually soon. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or 707-967-2031 for more information.
*Guests must be 21 and over to attend.
**All ticket sales are non-refundable, see the cancellation policy for details.