Calera Library Pinot Noir Tasting - Virtual Event
Friday, April 16, 2021 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Club discount shown at checkout
Explore Calera’s rich and layered history as we enchant our taste buds through an array of library wines grown in the complex heights of the Mt. Harlan vineyards within the Gavilan Mountains. Guided by our winemaker, Mike Waller, this unique experience offers an opportunity to check in on the impressive age-ability of Calera wines not typically available for purchase, and relish in the beautiful expressions highlighted in our featured wines. Purchase your wines by April 8th to ensure their delivery in time for our event. Only 30 packages available for this exclusive library virtual event. Purchase early to ensure participation!
We have a limited amount of tickets available to join this event in person at the Calera tasting room! Please email email@example.com or call (831) 637-9170 to reserve your spot today!
Featured Event Wines:
- 2015 Calera Mt. Harlan Pinot Noir Mills Vineyard
- 2015 Calera Mt. Harlan Pinot Noir Reed Vineyard
- 2015 Calera Mt. Harlan Pinot Noir Selleck Vineyard
Total Event Pricing:
Club Members - $275 plus tax* per household
General Admission - $300 plus shipping and tax* per household
* Ticket includes wine, zoom access and tasting with winemaker
** Wine will be billed separately from ticket purchase
- Ticket and participation purchase deadline for this event is April 1, 2021
- By purchasing your ticket today, you will be charged for your event ticket only
- Complimentary for members
- $25 + tax for general admission
- Wine will be charged separately ($275 + tax) when the package ships
- Once your wines ship, we will send Zoom log-in information, and any other information needed to prepare for this event, including recipes and ingredients lists
We look forward to seeing you virtually soon. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-967-2031 for more information.
*Guests must be 21 and over to attend.
**All ticket sales are non-refundable, see the cancellation policy for details.