Formerly known as Reflection, the Paraduxx C Blend Napa Valley Red Wine is the evolution of the series.
The C Blend was crafted from a core of Cabernet Sauvignon fused with the robust flavors of California's native Zinfandel. The depth and power of Cabernet pairs well with Zinfandel's bright fruit and spice, creating a balanced wine with mouth-filling tannins that will cellar well for years.
62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 38% Zinfandel
Aging & Oak
85% French oak, 15% American oak
· The aromas are complex and alluring with layers of sage and dried tobacco leaf wrapped around a chocolate covered cherry core
· This wine offers a full, textured mouthfeel, with flavors echoing the aromas
· A long, juicy currant finish is underscored by hints of toasted oak and dried herbs
· 2009 presented certain challenges—from early shatter to late-season rain
· We responded with site-specific techniques that included aggressive leafing, an early thinning protocol and a heavy field sort to select only the most desirable grapes
· Attention to detail in the vineyards, and during harvest and sorting, yielded high quality fruit
Released: February 2012