This highly limited 6.0L bottle is the perfect gift for the true wine afficionado. This bottle of 2005 Paraduxx Napa Valley Red Wine makes a great show piece in any cellar and can be enjoyed by many at special occasions like wedddings, anniversaries and holiday gatherings.
60% Zinfandel, 32% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot, 2% Cabernet Franc
Aging & Oak
65% American oak, 35% French oak
40% new, 60% second vintage
· The aroma explodes with ripe fruit—strawberry, boysenberry, and plum, complemented by hints of violets, spice, and orange peel.
· This wine is medium-bodied with a chewy texture, robust yet approachable tannins, and a firm, lengthy finish.
· The growing season was initiated with above average rainfall
· An ideal fruit set produced abundant clusters and exceptional fruit
· A lengthy harvest concluded in early November