Formerly know as our Parajaxx Zin/Merlot blend, the M blend is the evolution of this series.
This limited-production bottling highlights the bramble, raspberry and spice of great Zinfandel combined with the vibrant red-fruit of Merlot to create a rich, round wine with lush appeal.
AGING & OAK
16 months in 30% new oak
50% French, 50% American
· The aromatics are filled with big, beautiful red fruit notes of cherry and raspberry, alongside sweet spice, mocha and cedar
· On the palate, this wine is smooth and inviting, with well-integrated tannins and lingering raspberry and dark chocolate flavors
· 2009 presented certain challenges—from early shatter to late-season rain
· We responded with site-specific techniques that included aggressive leafing, an early thinning protocol and a heavy field sort to select only the most desirable grapes
· Attention to detail in the vineyards, and during harvest and sorting, yielded high quality fruit
RELEASED: October 2011