·The depth and power of Cabernet pair well with Zinfandel’s bright fruit and spice, creating a balanced wine with mouthfilling tannins that lead to a distinctive sweet cedar and spice finish.
· Dark, toasted aromas mingle with elements of mocha, cedar, clove, vanilla and dried tobacco leaf
· Robust flavors reflect the Cabernet Sauvignon emphasis and significant mountain-grown fruit, with voluptuous layers of blackberry, raspberry and plum
· An unusually dry growing season with rainfall totals that were 50 percent below average
· Cool, even weather produced a long harvest spread out over several months
· The relaxed pace allowed picking in multiple passes, ensuring ideal ripeness and flavor development