· Lush and intriguing aromas of red currant, honey, toasted almonds, wild sage and peppercorn
· Intense and spicy red fruit flavors combined with notes of vanilla and coconut
· Mountain fruit structure balanced by supple tannins and a smoky finish - plush, tasty and age worthy.
· The 2006 growing season was marked by a very mild summer
· A mid-July heat spike accelerated ripening
· Mild temperatures throughout the fall allowed for a moderately paced harvest
· The long growing season yielded added complexity, intense flavors and excellent aroma development