Migration Limited members receive automatic shipments of Migration Chardonnay and Pinot Noir twice per year. Chardonnay wines are sent in the spring and Pinot Noir wines are sent in the fall. Pricing and shipment schedule is outlined below.
Two annual shipments of red & white wines from cool-climate regions of California, 4-5 bottles per shipment
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about membership. Please contact us at (866) 367-9945, or email our customer service team.
Migration Club Benefits
- Be the first in line for access to our newest releases, as well as members-only, library and large-format wines.
- Shipping fees included on all wine orders.
- Discounts on select wines from our portfolio with the purchase of 12 bottles or more.
- Special promotions throughout the year.
- Complimentary tastings for up to four guests at all three of our tasting rooms (with reservation, member must be present).
- Invitations and special pricing on events throughout the year, including release parties and winemaker dinners.
Migration Shipment Schedule
There is no fee for joining any of our wine clubs. The only cost associated is for the wines included in the wine club shipments. Even shipping fees are included on your wine club shipments!
- 2012 Migration Anderson Valley Chardonnay Split Rail Vineyard
- 2012 Migration Santa Maria Valley Chardonnay Dierberg Vineyard
- 2012 Migration Russian River Valley Chardonnay Searby Vineyard
- 2012 Migration Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- 2012 Migration Sonoma Coast Chardonnay Heintz Vineyard
Shipment Cost: $252
- 2012 Migration Santa Maria Pinot Noir Bien Nacido Vineyards
- 2012 Migration Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Dutton Ranch
- 2012 Migration Anderson Valley Pinot Noir
- 2012 Migration Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
Shipment cost: $206
Shipment schedule subject to change. We're here to answer any questions you may have about membership. Please contact us at (866) 367-9945, or email us at: Customerservice@duckhorn.com.